Difficulty level: Easy.
Stay tuned for more details on what we're doing.
- Someday, issuers will be able to push new credentials down to my phone instead of sending a piece of plastic halfway around the world. 4 hours ago
- How deeply Apple Pay has permeated card companies: when replacing my card due to fraud, @citi reminded me to register new card for Apple Pay 4 hours ago
- Fraud attempts on my cards are off the charts this year. EMV can't happen fast enough in us. 5 hours ago
- Smart algorithms: @citi didn't question a hotel charge from me in Tokyo, but questioned a ~$300 charge from safeway in United States. 5 hours ago
- The @americanexpress social crew has shown way more vision in social than Twitter's product team has last few years. 20 hours ago
- RT @IMKristenBell: #PARENTHOOD fans! U know a great holiday gift? A signed script & exclusive ball cap! Enter to win: http://t.co/am0akiEB… 13 hours ago
- Support @pathpartners fight against homelessness. @IMKristenBell has a donation page at tinyurl.com/kbpath. 18 hours ago
- Are CNN reporters really interviewing other CNN reporters. Lots of othe people out there. Idiots. #Ferguson 1 day ago
- Finally someone addressed this: CFPB Proposes Strong Federal Protections for Prepaid Products consumerfinance.gov/newsroom/cfpb-… 1 week ago
- RT @KatieBoehret: Snooze an email so it appears when you're home w/geolocation tech in @googleinboxx. I review on.recode.net/1vEz99f http:… 2 weeks ago