I chat with PRI’s Marketplace about Groupon suspending gun-related daily deals.
aka Rocky Agrawal
I advise companies on mobile, local and social media strategies. I have six patents pending.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I appear frequently on CNBC, Bloomberg Television and VentureBeat. I've also been widely quoted in media outlets including The New York Times, USA Today, ABC News, NPR, Time, Fast Company, Bloomberg Businessweek, All Things D, American Banker, China Central TV and Radio New Zealand.
- Why I’m joining PayPal
- How Google+ can win over parents and grandparents from Facebook
- The best transportation option in San Francisco might be one you’ve never heard of
- In my first dine-and-dash experience with OpenTable, even the server was onboard with it
- Why I love Twitter — and why that might not matter
- Shingy is back. This time, in zebra pants. valleywag.gawker.com/shingy-just-sp… 2 hours ago
- In which I blame VCs and media for consumer unwillingness to pay, but @hunterwalk disagrees. (See comments.) hunterwalk.com/2014/04/24/why… 3 hours ago
- Chatheads are dead, right? 3 hours ago
- NYC folks: back May 5-9. 4 hours ago
- I think I'm going to dedicate a chapter to Apple products in my UX book. 9 hours ago