I chat with PRI’s Marketplace about Groupon suspending gun-related daily deals.
aka Rocky Agrawal
I advise companies on mobile, local and social media strategies. I have six patents pending.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I appear frequently on CNBC, Bloomberg Television and VentureBeat. I've also been widely quoted in media outlets including The New York Times, USA Today, ABC News, NPR, Time, Fast Company, Bloomberg Businessweek, All Things D, American Banker, China Central TV and Radio New Zealand.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Apple has all the ingredients to cook up a massive mobile payment system, Morgan Stanley says venturebeat.com/2014/04/17/app… via @VentureBeat 6 hours ago
- Have I kept my twitter stream reasonably interesting and informative since I started my new gig a month ago? 17 hours ago
- Declining CPC combined with increased overall revenue is actually a good thing. $GOOG. 19 hours ago
- If Google wanted to be a terrible company, they could easily inflate their CPC metric to please the Street. But it's not. 19 hours ago
- Investors and media completely misunderstand Google's CPC metric. venturebeat.com/2014/04/16/not… 19 hours ago